We are so very excited to announce that we are once again able to provide dental services for you, our valuable patients. Walker Family Dental is now open!!!
While things are certainly not “business as usual,” we wanted to let you know we are here for you in our clean,comfortable, and safe environment. Our standards are well “above and beyond” what the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control recommend. We love what we do and the people we do it for. We are always here for you.
Here are a few things we have done to ensure safety for everyone who comes into our office:
- Current protocols, methods and materials have been reviewed to ensure that we can provide state-of-the-art sterilization, disinfection systems, and office procedures.
- We have always used autoclave sterilization and perform third party testing to will ensure our sterilization system is effective.
- The reception area has been cleared of all shared items, waters, coffee, and chairs to maintain the highest level of cleanliness.
- We ask that you call or text us @ 620-842-5936 upon your arrival and wait in your car until we contact you. Any additional people who are with you should wait in the car for the duration of your appointment.
- We will be structuring our operations to minimize cross traffic of patients.
- Patients will be screened via phone, as to keep those high-risk patients and/or those with flu-like symptoms safely at home.
- Measuring the temperature of all patients and team members before coming into office.
- Upon entering the office, you will be asked to sanitize or wash your hands.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with an antimicrobial mouth rinse.
- Team members change into work attire upon entering the office to minimize transmission of microbes from the outside world into our office or vice versa.
- We have been and will continue using CaviCideTM surface disinfectant throughout our office after each patient.
CaviCideTM has been FDA approved and is the number one surface disinfectant in the dental industry. It is trusted by leading infection control experts and is strong enough to kill E. Coli, MRSA, Staph, Listeria, Human Coronavirus, TB, Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis C Virus, HIVviruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE), and fungi.
Dr. Walker and all of our team members will continue to go above and beyond for our patients…it is second nature.
For this and many other reasons, many of our patients have trusted their care with us for 10 years or more.
We very much look forward to seeing you, your family, and your friends very soon.
Dr. Amy R. Walker & Team