The team at Walker Family Dental wants you to know that missing teeth no longer have to alter your lifestyle. We understand the hassles that lost teeth can create, and we want to help. Using Anthony dental implants, Dr. Walker can:
- Replace your missing teeth and give you a full smile again
- Allow you to enjoy all your favorite foods you’ve been missing out on
- Improve your oral health and help prevent other health problems
- Help you speak more clearly so you don’t have to repeat yourself
- Give you back your confidence in social and romantic situations
implants can make your life simpler
Dr. Walker enjoys restoring dental implants for our patients because she realizes all that implants can do. It’s hard to underestimate the impact that a renewed and healthy smile can make on a person who has lost several or all of their teeth.
Teeth implants are replacement tooth roots that an oral surgeon will place into your jaw. After a healing period, these titanium posts will be ready to support new replacement teeth. In addition, implants will help keep your jawbone healthy and strong, just like your natural teeth do.
Your implant restoration options could include:
- Dental Crowns – We will make your new crown right here in our office using the CAD/CAM technology of our CEREC system. It will look beautiful and blend in perfectly with your other teeth, restoring virtually all the biting and chewing capacity as well.
- Bridges – Our team can make an implant-supported bridge that will anchor to two or more implants. It will replace several teeth in a row and give you back a complete smile as well as a strong bite. It should last for many years without any special care.
- Dentures – Dr. Walker can fit you with a set of dentures that will anchor to your implants. Implant-retained dentures use a system of snaps and balls to stay in place, while implant-supported dentures attach to a metal bar that is secured to your implants.
Call us today at 620-214-5057 to improve your life using Anthony dental implants. We’re open at 7:30 three days a week for your convenience. We look forward to helping you smile and eat comfortably again!