- Comforting patient amenities like pillows, blankets, and noise-canceling headphones
- Convenient early morning hours that make scheduling appointments easy
- Sedation available in the form of laughing gas
- A whole health approach that understands your oral health is a window into your total health
Make appointments for your crew today! Call us at 620-214-5057 to schedule times for everyone. Our address is 724 E. Main St. in Anthony.
our family dental care will keep your bunch smiling
Bringing your loved ones to see Dr. Walker will help put them on the road to good oral health and beautiful smiles. She loves seeing families in our office! In fact, we can often work in your whole family at the same time, making your dental care convenient and hassle-free.
Be sure to schedule an appointment for your youngest child, too. Dr. Walker recommends you bring them in at 6 months old or when they get their first tooth.
You and your bunch will have a variety of services available, including:
- General Dentistry – To keep your family’s smiles healthy, we offer dental exams, teeth cleanings, fluoride treatment, tooth sealants, athletic mouthguards, and dry mouth treatment.
- Invisalign – You or your teen could get a straight smile in as few as 12 months! This system uses clear, metal-free plastic teeth aligners, making your treatment completely comfortable and discreet.
- Restorative Dentistry – Dr. Walker can repair your smile using same-day dental crowns, bridges, dentures, dental implants, tooth-colored fillings, inlays, and onlays.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – It’s time you had the beautiful smile you’ve been longing for. Choose from Invisalign, dental veneers, teeth whitening, and tooth bonding.
- Dental Implant Restoration – Dr. Walker can attach new replacement teeth to your implants, including crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Emergency Dental Care – We’ll always try to get you into the office as soon as possible. Saturday and Sunday emergency appointments are also available for an additional fee.
- Oral Surgery – We can extract your troublesome teeth, including some wisdom teeth, plus perform bone grafts to prepare your mouth for dental implants.