Sometimes dental surgery is necessary to help keep a patient’s mouth healthy. However, oral surgery in Anthony doesn’t have to be a terrible experience. Dr. Amy Walker has performed countless oral surgeries, so you can feel confident in her ability to help you in the most pain-free, comfortable way possible. Here are a few benefits to having your procedure done at Walker Family Dental:
- Dental sedation that will put you in a calm, relaxed state while you’re here
- Comforting amenities like noise-canceling headphones, pillows, and blankets
- An attentive staff who will take time to answer all your questions
- Advanced technology that includes digital X-rays and 3-D imaging
Call our team today if you think you might need an oral surgery procedure: 620-214-5057. We’re located at 724 E. Main St., one block from the library and two blocks north of East Park.
keep your mouth healthy with dental surgery
You may not want to think about having surgery done on your mouth, but in the skilled hands of Dr. Walker, your oral health can be back in top shape before you know it. We offer several types of oral surgery here at Walker Family Dental:
- Tooth Extractions – If it’s not possible to save your tooth using a dental crown or root canal treatment, then we’ll remove it as efficiently as possible. Dr. Walker will use the Piezotome® CUBE system that can make your extraction quicker, safer, and less traumatic than other methods.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We can remove these “third molars” as long as they’re not impacted. Removing them can help protect your healthy teeth and gums from damage and decay.
- Bone Grafts – If your weak jawbone is keeping you from getting dental implants, then our team can add bone material to your jaw to stimulate it to grow new cells. After a few months, you’ll be able to get your implants placed.
Visit Walker Family Dental for your Anthony oral surgery – you’ll be glad you did. Call us today to schedule your appointment: 620-214-5057.