When you have damaged, failing, and missing teeth, your life can be more complicated than it has to be. The team at Walker Family Dental understands your struggles, so we offer a variety of restorative dental treatments to get your smile back into shape. Using her skills in Anthony restorative dentistry, Dr. Amy Walker can help you:
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Smile with more confidence wherever you go
- Talk more plainly so you don’t suffer embarrassment
- Look younger, healthier, and more attractive
- Feel better about your overall appearance
- Improve your digestion through more complete chewing
enjoy a healthy, whole smile again
Dr. Walker and her team love to help our patients restore their teeth and get a gorgeous smile they love showing off. We offer you several restorative dental treatments that can allow you to enjoy your best smile yet, including:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our beautiful fillings are made from long-lasting composite resin. They will blend in naturally with your other teeth and won’t stand out like amalgam (silver) fillings do. They will repair dental damage from cavities and strengthen your teeth.
- CEREC Same-Day Crowns and Bridges – Using CAD/CAM technology, our CEREC system can craft a beautiful new crown for you while you wait. Your crown will cap a damaged tooth to strengthen and repair it, and you won’t have the hassle of having to return later to have it placed. If you need a bridge, we can fuse crowns and artificial teeth together to help you chew and give you a full smile.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom restorations are used to repair a tooth when a standard filling won’t work but an entire crown isn’t required. They are usually made from porcelain so that they look lifelike and provide a solid biting surface for your teeth.
- Dentures – Dr. Walker loves helping improve her patients’ smiles with dentures. We offer conventional full and partial cosmetic dentures, implant-retained dentures, implant-supported dentures, and even temporary dentures while your final restorations are being made.
- Dental Implant Restoration – After an oral surgeon has placed these artificial tooth roots into your jaw and they have fused with the bone, they provide a stable base for crowns, bridges, and dentures. Besides giving you back a strong bite and attractive smile, implants will also help keep your jawbone healthy and intact.
- Root Canal Treatment – Despite its reputation, this service is no more uncomfortable than getting a tooth filled. Dr. Walker uses the WaveOne rotary system that allows us to precisely remove the diseased portion of a hurting tooth, seal it, and prepare it for capping with a new crown. You’ll actually feel better after a root canal than you did before.
Our team of dental experts can give you back your smile using Anthony restorative dentistry. Call Walker Family Dental today at 620-214-5057 to schedule your appointment. You can also request an appointment time online. We open at 7:30 a.m. three days a week for early appointments.