There’s no need to put up with a mouth that’s hurting! Call us now for any Anthony dental emergencies, and you’ll get fast help from the team at Walker Family Dental. Your skilled treatment will involve:
- Addressing your primary concern to help you feel better quickly
- Offering you dental sedation, if needed, to help you relax
- Providing you expert care to restore your smile and prevent further damage
- Giving you follow-up instructions to help you maintain a healthy, whole smile
Call our office now at 620-214-5057 if you’re in pain, and we’ll fit you in as soon as possible. Saturday and Sunday emergency appointments are available for current patients for an additional $200 fee.
feel better soon with our expertise
Regular dental checkups help prevent many dental crises. However, if you experience one, you’ll be in good hands. Over the years, Dr. Walker has treated many types of dental emergencies for her patients. No matter what condition your mouth is in, she can relieve your discomfort and restore your oral health. Below are some of the treatments we may use to help you feel better:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our composite tooth fillings blend in seamlessly with the rest of your smile. They are metal-free and don’t stand out like traditional teeth fillings.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – If you have a damaged tooth, we can make a new crown for it right here in our office using our CEREC milling system while you wait. You won’t have to return later to have your new crown placed.
- Root Canal Treatment – Dr. Walker will use WaveOne rotary endodontics to quickly and accurately repair your diseased tooth and stop your pain. In most cases, a root canal will prevent having to extract the tooth.
- Tooth Extraction – If we cannot save your tooth, then we’ll gently extract it to relieve your pain and preserve your oral health.
Dental sedation is available for these or any of our other treatments. Call us now for your Anthony dental emergencies: 620-214-5057. We’ll be glad to help!