Your sleep no longer has to be disrupted by noisy snoring. If your bed partner is constantly elbowing your side because you snore, we have some great news for you. Using a custom oral appliance, Dr. Amy Walker can reduce your snoring. An Anthony snore guard will:
- Fit comfortably in your mouth without disturbing your sleep
- Help you snore less so you and your bed partner sleep better
- Allow you to feel more rested upon waking
- Potentially increase your productivity during the day
- Protect your teeth enamel against damage
Get the snoring relief you need by calling 620-214-5057 today. We’re located at 724 E. Main St. in Anthony, just one block from the library and two blocks from East Park.
a simple oral device can make a world of difference
Like many of our patients, you may not even be aware that you snore. However, your bed partner may have a different story to tell. Your snoring could be keeping them (and others in your household) awake at night.
All that can change with help from Dr. Walker. After an evaluation to rule out more serious sleep issues, she can have a custom snoring mouthguard made just for you. It will:
- Sit comfortably in your mouth while you sleep
- Push your lower jaw slightly forward to help keep an open pathway in the back of your throat for air to pass through
This small adjustment will be enough to reduce or entirely eliminate snoring. You and your bed partner will both sleep better and feel better in the morning. As an added benefit, the device will help prevent teeth grinding while you sleep. It will keep your teeth apart so you can avoid damage to your teeth enamel caused by grinding and clenching. It’s a win-win situation for you!
It all begins with a phone call, however. Contact us today at 620-214-5057 to get an Anthony snore guard that can change your life. You can also contact us online to make an appointment or to schedule your next regular checkup. Sleep better, feel better, and protect your teeth!