End Your Pain & Restore Your Healthy Smile
During any dental emergency, our first priority is getting you out of pain. When you come to Walker Family Dental, we make comfort a concern all the time, which means we are prepared to end your suffering quickly.
With dental sedation, you can block pain and ease your mind quickly. Laughing gas has proven to be an effective and efficient option for both children and adults. In addition to that, we have pillows and warm blankets to keep you cozy during your care.
After you get the pain under control, we can focus on finding the right fix to repair your smile. Fortunately, we offer a number of services that can get your mouth back in shape:
- Tooth Fillings — Cavities are common, and they can be quite painful. By coming to our office, you can get tooth-colored fillings so your teeth look and function naturally again.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns — If you have broken or cracked tooth, a crown can rebuild your tooth. Since we have invested in CEREC technology, we can make your crown in our office and place it in one visit with us.
- Root Canal Treatment — With a tooth infection, a filling isn’t going to be enough. Instead, you need a root canal to remove the inflamed tissue. The procedure can remove the cause of your tooth pain, so we can rebuild your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extraction — Sometimes the damage to your teeth is too great to save it. We can handle tooth removal when it’s needed.
- Dental Implants — If you do need teeth extracted, you should get the strongest teeth replacements possible. Implants replace the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be strong, secure, and stable.
Once we’ve handled your problem, we can help you maintain your healthy smile with our many preventive services at our general dentistry, too.
If you need an emergency dentist in Harper, KS, save this number, 620-214-5057, so you can contact Walker Family Dental as quickly as you can.